Sunday 11 October 2015


Very Bad Company com.magiccubesgames.VBC
It's time to avenge! 

I was a young CEO at a IT company on a fast track. 
But the company went bankrupt because a bank that promised me their support refused to help my company at an important moment. 
I have decided to avenge on them for ruining my life. 
There is no more a GOOD CEO! 

Features:
Tap to hack! 
Every time you tap, you take out golds from the bank. 
The hired gangsters constantly bring out golds from the bank. 
Upgrade the hacking tools to earn more golds. 
28 different gangsters. 
Provide various achievements and ranking system to compete against online friends.
What's in this version : (Updated : Oct 5, 2015)
Add Raid CIT mode
Fixed loading error
(After updating, It may take about ten seconds for a device that has the load problem at the first open.)
Add New Mission System
Increase Buff Chance
Improved performance
Fixed Google Play Games issue
Fixed a BACK button bug

Required Android O/S : 4.0+

Download : 16M APK

APK Maniac Team. Powered by Blogger.

THIS IS APK MANIAC STORE


Popular Posts


My Ping in TotalPing.com
Propellerads